Specialized Alarm, Monitoring and Safety Systems for the Marine & Shipbuilding Industry
Standard and customized solutions for marine power management and automation: electronics, engine controls, and safety systems
CMR Group is a trusted source for high quality electrical systems and electronic products for the marine and shipbuilding industry. Our products support the reliable operation of your ship’s engine and automated monitoring controls. Our customers include:
- Manufacturers and owners of small to medium-sized commercial vessels, including work boats, ferries, specialized tugs, cargo ships, PSV and OSVs.
- Owners and manufacturers of private pleasure craft, including yachts.
- Manufacturers of small to medium-sized military vessels.
High-Performance Electrical Wiring, Alarm, and Control Systems for Marine Applications
CMR Group protects the value of your engine—and your vessel—with reliable, high-quality electrical and electronic systems for marine applications. We manufacture to specification and fully support your integrated marine electrical system.
Marine Electronics Systems, including low voltage and main switchboards and CCTV.
Marine Turnkey Electronics capabilities enable us to serve our customers with specialized marine electronics design for any ship.
Marine Alarm Monitoring and Safety Systems (AMS), Marine Society Approved systems including a full range of control panels and monitoring equipment, including engine monitoring, marine alarms, vessel automation, and safety systems for boats. We also offer marine communications systems.
Marine Sensors bring precision to your vessel monitoring, including temperature sensors, pressure sensors, main propulsion and auxiliary engine sensors as well as sensors for speed, level, rudder angle, and environmental sensors, such as wind, aerials, and marine telemetry/voyage data recorders (VDR).
Vessel Wiring Systems for marine electrical systems and marine diesel engines, including custom wiring harnesses for marine / boat applications.
Services for Marine & Shipbuilding Industries
CMR Group has served the marine and shipbuilding industries since our founding in 1959. We support shipbuilders, naval architects, owners and operators by offering design, manufacturing, and maintenance services for marine engine controls, marine alarm monitoring and safety systems (AMS), sensors, and wiring systems that meet the demands of marine applications.
We design to marine classification standards for organizations including Lloyd's Register, Det Norske Veritas, Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, Bureau Veritas (BV), Korean Register (KRS), China Corporation Register of Ships (CRS), Registration Italiano Navale Azione (RINA), Russian Register (RRS), American Bureau of Shipping.
- Research & Development. We support the marine and shipbuilding industry with research and development of engineered products to your specifications.
- Quality Manufacturing. CMR Group provides consistent quality by using the same processes, test fixtures, and all of the validations in the manufacturing process.
- Service. CMR Group can quickly address your service needs with a global network of experts in the marine electronics and electrical engineering field. We offer installation, commissioning and maintenance for all of our products.
Contact your local CMR representative for custom development, research or manufacturing of marine systems.