Engineered to Uncompromising Standards. Yours
Standard Control Panels
CMR's standard panels can be built in medium to high volume levels for any panel, junction box or electrical system interface requirement.
Typically used for I/O, terminations, splices, engine monitoring, controls, gensets, marine and other industrial applications, they can be built to CE, IEC, NEMA, CSA or other standards using common components.
Using CMR engineering protocol and experience, we can build a product optimized for your range of applications.
CMR can set-up, integrate and deliver a highly flexible solution based on our own brand electronics and CLARINUX™ software to deliver a modular system based on:
• HMI colour display units such as CLARNINUX™, SIMS™, Rack 65™ or Rack 121™ with touch screen or button functionality
• Alarm Monitoring System capability with multiple I/O
• Engine & Genset Safety Modules (CMR ESM™ module)
• Data acquisition and power supply (SCM™ system & MS™ series modules)
• Analog displays (CMR Q series™ indicators)
• Custom positioned safety buttons and switches
RT @MeretMarine: Le patrouilleur La Combattante en achèvement à flot chez Socarenam https://t.co/mi2GcG9Hg0 https://t.co/KR5Az2RgG1