Engineered to Uncompromising Standards. Yours
CLARINUX SIMS™ - Smart Innovative Monitoring System (AMS)
CLARINUX SIMS™ (Smart Innovative Monitoring System) is a touchscreen AMS system designed for engine monitoring in marine and industrial environments.
Easy to configure, SIMS™ has a modular configuration to acquire any analog or binary engine parameter from either an acquisition unit or directly from the engine ECU. All data acquisition can be user defined in terms of alarm triggering and graphical representation.
Using CMR's embedded CLARINUX™ software system, SIMS™ is a highly modular, flexible and cost-effective system that meets all marine classification standards. Particularly useful for mechanical to electronic engine conversion, it can also be used for any local monitoring application such as tank level and other measured parameters. Thanks to its modular architecture and communication capabilities, SIMS™ can easily be integrated easily into a larger systems using standard communication networks.
SIMS™ is fully compatible with the CLARINUX Rack 65™ and Rack 121™ using the same software protocols and hardware I/O modules for expansion and flexibility.
The main tasks performed by SIMS™ monitoring software are:
• Acquisition and processing of data from CAN bus, CAN open & J1939 protocols, Modbus RTU, Modbus on Ethernet TCP-IP
• Processing & Acknowledgement of alarms
• Display of information via graphical screen pages
• Display of status records (logbook)
• Protection by password for the system configuration
• Configuration upload and download with a USB key
Nous recherchons actuellement un(e) stagiaire modéliste statistiques (H/F) Stage 6 mois
N'hésitez plus et postulez… https://t.co/BW8rCKkDE4