Engineered to Uncompromising Standards. Yours
AMB Ambient Temperature Sensor
AMB Ambient industrial engine temperature sensors are designed for measuring low or sub-zero temperatures in the -50°C to +80°C range within harsh environments, particularly very damp atmospheres.
AMB temperature sensors are particularly recommended for use in "refrigerated atmospheres such as cargo holds, containers, warehouses and cold rooms.
Key parameters include:
• Possibility for 360° orientation of the sensor head for access to the cable glands
• Choice of sensing elements: thermocouple (all types) or resistant probe (simplex or duplex)
• Standard, nuclear or explosive atmosphere versions are available
• Fitted on set square or bulkhead
• Optionally, a 4-20 mA head transmitter can be integrated
• The electrical connection can be made by simple cable gland or qualified connector
Seen in @COMPRESSORtech2 online #magazine of @khl_circ https://t.co/MJzcrIOmn3
#naturalgas #gas #sensor… https://t.co/lgO2kanvQg