Engineered to Uncompromising Standards. Yours
J1939 Connect CAN Smart Sensor
Designed for both land and marine applications, the J1939 Connect CAN™ smart sensor benefits from 50 years of CMR know-how in the reciprocating machinery market, especially diesel and gas engine temperature measurement.
Supporting CAN enabled engine development, the sensor uses CMR’s J-SENSE™ technology..
Using J-SENSE™ technology, analog to digital conversion electronics are embedded within the sensor design, allowing a direct CAN connection to the engine ECU.
Temperature measurements with a K thermocouple and the mV signal are directly output to CAN bus. This ‘smart’ sensor is fully configurable.
As an OEM Engine/Genset company, machinery manufacturer or aftermarket user, the J1939 Connect CAN™ sensor provides a more elegant instrumentation solution.
Key benefits include:
• Direct CAN connection to the engine ECU and monitoring systems
• Designed for high horsepower 24v DC
• Design flexibility - addition of sensors at later date
• Direct measurement of the temperature gradient
• Wiring simplification
• Improved data sampling
• Enhanced real-time diagnostics
• Proven reliability for harsh environments
• High temperature tolerance
On November 16th 2019, we celebrate the Day of Tolerance established by the United Nations in 1995.
Tolerance is… https://t.co/6BUMeFNJrU