Engineered to Uncompromising Standards. Yours
Rigid PIPEHarness™ - Gas Engine Ignition CAL, CAC, & CMB
Our PIPEHarness™ systems, first patented in 1972, set the global industry standard for robustness.
CMR provides gas and dual fuel engine ignition wiring solutions for engines and gensets in industrial and marine markets.
Your ability to perform is based on a need for absolute reliability.
Enclosed within aluminium profiles, using typical 60mm x 60mm extrusions, the CMR PIPEHarness™ protects your critical wiring on the engine platform and internally, within the crank case.
Typical applications of the Gas Engine Ignition PIPEHarness™ range includes:
• Transmission of power supply for ignition coils
• Connection of sensors used for monitoring gas and dual fuel engines
• Transmission of measuring signals
Main benefits include:
• Installation of ignition coils (gas engines) and pulse transmission.
• A concept mix : ignition pipe + “classical” PipeHarness™ (CMR patent)
• Pipes carrying high voltage for supplying ignition coils and low-level signal (measurement)
• Simplified engine cabling
• Reduced costs of cabling
• Installation and replacement of sensors in minimum time
• Impossibility of inversion when connecting sensor
• Standardization of sensors (cable length) and optimization of spare parts stocks
• Pipes allow for the transmission of all low-voltage and low-level signals.
• Fool-proof and pre-wired system, designed to reduce wiring operations on the engine. No special installation skill required (plug and play)
• The pipe is fitted only with 2 or 3 brackets
All CMR PIPEHarness™ products are produced using automated cut, strip and termination, build board assembly with best in class test systems support by Cirris test software.
Seen in @COMPRESSORtech2 online #magazine of @khl_circ https://t.co/MJzcrIOmn3
#naturalgas #gas #sensor… https://t.co/lgO2kanvQg