Engineered to Uncompromising Standards. Yours
Rigid PIPEHarness™ - Inside Crankcase CTC
Our PIPEHarness™ systems, first patented in 1972, set the global industry standard for robustness.
CMR provides inside crankcase engine wiring solutions for engines and gensets in industrial and marine markets.
Your ability to perform is based on a need for absolute reliability.
Enclosed within aluminium profiles, using typical 60mm x 60mm extrusions, the CMR PIPEHarness™ protects your critical wiring on the engine platform and internally, within the crank case.
Typical applications of the Gas Engine Ignition PIPEHarness™ range includes:
• Transmission of power supply for ignition coils
• Connection of sensors used for monitoring gas and dual fuel engines
• Transmission of measuring signals
Main benefits include:
• ‘State-of-the-art’, in terms of installation cost:
- The pipe is inside the oil sump, so machining time is reduced as only one through wall connection is required
- The sensor requires a minimum of securing inside the engine block
- Economy on sensor cables (which do not need to go outside the casing)
• Waterproof for fixing inside crankcase (for example for bearings temperature measurement transmission)
• Outputs made by a single fitting through of the crankcase
• Engine esthetics maintained due to absence of external cabling
• Very easy maintenance: only 1 coupling and 1 plug need to be loosened.
• Pipe can be installed through the engine block doors or similar aperture, which simplifies the installation operations.
RT @MeretMarine: Le patrouilleur La Combattante en achèvement à flot chez Socarenam https://t.co/mi2GcG9Hg0 https://t.co/KR5Az2RgG1