Accounts Payable Clerk
CMR UK is the North Tyneside-based manufacturer of industrial engine controls, wiring harnesses and sensors. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the North East, and we pride ourselves on delivering the full solutions from design concept through to product realisation and mainstream production. The company is gearing up for more success and expansion after over 35 years in business and continuous investment in its staff which has been recently recognised by awarding us with the Investors in People Gold accreditation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team based in Newcastle upon Tyne on permanent basis. This will be a part-time role including working the equivalent of 4 days a week (or similar). Flexible working schedule are available.
Full ownership for the Accounts Payable ledgers for the UK and US businesses, ensuring invoices are processed accurately and on a timely basis, resolving queries as they arise and building strong supplier relationships
Roles Specifics & Key Responsibilities
· Processing invoices against purchase orders where applicable or directly to GL codes
· Obtaining approvals for non PO invoices
· Supplier statement reconciliations
· GRNI reconciliation
· Resolving invoice queries – liaising with suppliers and colleagues as required
· Processing employee expense claims
· Posting credit card statements & ensuring invoices have been received and approved for all expenditure
· Supplier payment runs
· Providing spend analysis to budget holders for key cost accounts
· Maintaining supplier information in the ERP system
Required Skills and Experience
· Previous experience in Purchase Ledger Clerk role(s) is essential
· Competent with Microsoft products especially Excel
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· Strong organisation and time management skills
· Pro-active, self-motivated and knows when to seek guidance
· Display the ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
· Excellent communicator and team player
· Detail-orientated, ability to multitask and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines
· Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful business with an impressive global presence offering attractive benefits package including bonuses, pension scheme, health care cash plan, home working, service awards, social events and excellent training opportunities.
The starting salary for the role is £21,000 p.a (pro-rata to the hours worked)
If you feel that you have relevant experience and skills to succeed in this role please submit your application by 05.12.2021.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Application deadline: 05/12/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per annum