Power BI apprenticeship (M / F)
Specialized in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, coming from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
As part of a work-study contract (apprenticeship contract) of one / two year (s), we are looking for a Power BI student.
The position is based in Marseille, it is available as soon as possible.
Position and missions:
Under the responsibility of an internal ERP consultant, and in a Microsoft ecosystem (Microsoft AX 2012 ERP, Office 365 suite, Power BI, Windows application servers, etc.);
- Design and implement Power BI reports, including complex ones (aggregating external data sources), in accordance with the needs of key users, especially for the Finance team;
- Design and set up queries on ERP databases (in particular to Excel, Access);
- Participate in the reflection on Power Platform solutions, in particular around Power Automate;
- Provide user support on reporting and query tools as well as on existing Power BI reports.
Main activities :
- Analyze business needs and translate them into expressions of technical / functional needs;
- Design a solution (Power BI reports) by optimizing the integration of ERP (database tables) and external (linked tables) data sources without affecting the overall performance;
- Write the brief functional / technical specifications for each Project;
- Participate in the internal training of the various interlocutors, in particular business key users, in an international environment;
- Participate in the documentation of the tool, in an international environment;
- Communicate at all stages of the Project with key users, and position yourself as an interface between the business lines, the IT team, the management team.
Skills and knowledges :
- SQL query on databases;
- Design, construction, implementation and evolution of Power BI reports;
- Knowledge of Power Platform / Power Automate;
- ERP knowledge (ideally Microsoft AX);
- Understanding of the functioning of an international industrial company;
- English technical level.
The candidate's profile:
Currently in Master 1/2 training, with a specialization in data manipulation, database / query and a finance background, you are autonomous, rigorous, organized and you appreciate teamwork.
Your autonomy and your versatility will allow you to be involved in various structuring subjects, thus allowing you to consolidate a real experience.
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible;
- Contract duration: 12 or 24 months, depending on profile;
- Working hours: 35 hours per week;
- Apprenticeship contract;
- Place of work: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes - 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert).
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.