Job: Apprenticeship Accounting Assistant (M / F)
Specialist in instrumentation, automation systems and turnkey solutions for energy and marine, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea.
As part of our growth strategy in new markets, we are developing an offer for the renewable energy sector, such as solar & hybrid power plants, and hydraulic power plants.
We are looking for an Apprentice Accounting Assistant.
The position is based at our head office in Marseille, it is to be filled from July 2021.
Position and missions:
Participate in the preparation of bank reconciliation statements, supplier payments according to the priorities of the company, and accounting closings. Support the activities of the Accountant on a daily basis.
- Ensure the inventory and follow-up of the company's bank balances;
- Monitor the processing of customer and supplier invoices;
- Management of cash registers in euros and currencies;
- Analyze and monitor supplier balances;
- Participate in the work of closing accounts;
- Establish MCNEs;
- Enter and monitor expense reports.
Skills and knowledges :
- Knowledge of general and auxiliary accounting;
- Knowledge of taxation;
- Mastery of office tools
- Mastery of the use of an ERP (knowledge of the AX ERP is a plus).
Required profile :
Currently in Bac + 2 / Bac + 3 training in accounting (DUT, BTS, professional license), you are autonomous, rigorous and organized, you appreciate teamwork and are comfortable with IT tools.
You are motivated by the idea of joining a rapidly developing accounting department in a demanding industrial and international environment.
Your dynamism and desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, allowing you to gain real experience.
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com