Apprenticeship - HR Assistant
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, the navy, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
As part of an apprenticeship, we are looking for an HR Assistant.
The position is based at our headquarters in Marseille, it is to be filled from May 2022.
Position and missions:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will assist the entire department with the operational management of human resources for the France scope and will be called upon to participate in HR development projects.
Main activities :
• Manage and monitor employees' administrative files;
• Contribute to the development of the company's HR performance;
• Participate in the recruitment of interns and work-study students on the site by writing and distributing job offers and by carrying out the telephone pre-selection of candidates;
• Produce monthly and annual HR reporting elements;
• Participate in the production of payslips (processing of variable elements, control of slips);
• Be a support to the team by participating in the various activities of the HR department as needed (events, recruitment, etc.);
• Prepare internal communication materials and suggest improvements.
Skills and knowledges :
• Knowledge of labor law legislation;
• Editorial fluency;
• Good knowledge of the Office Pack (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
• Strength of proposal;
• English proficiency ;
• Knowledge of ADP is a plus.
Required profile :
Currently in higher education Bac+4/5, with a specialization in Human Resources, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized, you appreciate teamwork and are comfortable with computer tools.
You are ideally fluent in English or you would like to have the opportunity to practice it
You are motivated by the idea of integrating a dynamic human resources department in full development in a demanding industrial and international environment. The missions can be scalable according to the profile.
Your versatility will allow you to be involved in different subjects, allowing you to gain real experience.
- Contract start date: from May 2022
- Duration of the contract: 12 or 24 months
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Apprenticeship or professionalization contract
- Place of work: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert)