Apprenticeship in Metrology and Quality (M / F)
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, coming from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
The Marseille site manufactures temperature sensors primarily for the nuclear industry. CMR GROUP Marseille has a control service for manufactured products which carries out the calibration of our sensors in particular. As part of an improvement project, CMR GROUP wishes to implement the ISO 17025: 2017 standard intended for accredited testing and calibration laboratories. The apprentice will contribute to the implementation of this framework with the support of his tutor. In particular, he will participate in the following tasks:
• Validation of the calibration method (determination of the characteristics of thermostatic baths, evaluation of uncertainty parameters);
• Carry out maps of thermostatic enclosures and baths;
• Calculation of uncertainties;
• Participation in the drafting of the various procedures and other documents relating to the calibration of sensors;
• Creation of report frames;
• Management of calibration data.
The apprenticeship will last for a minimum of 1 year and will take place at the Marseille site.
The candidate's profile
Training in metrology, instrumentation (3rd year of professional license or first year master).
• Ideally a first experience in metrology and / or quality;
• Mastery of the software of the Office package, and more particularly Excel, Word;
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.