Apprenticeship - Quality Assurance (F/M)
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, the navy, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 11 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
The alternation is based on our headquarters in Marseille, it is to be filled from September 2022.
As a member of the QHSE department, you are a true ambassador to promote the implementation of the company's QHSE system. Assist the QHSE manager in the implementation, monitoring and improvement of the company's management system.
You participate in the various tasks of the service and your missions will include the following:
• Overhaul of the Quality documentation system: audit the current system, propose a new system including its animation, pilot the implementation in collaboration with the various departments concerned and promote the new system (training, communication, internal events);
• Participation in monitoring the performance of the QHSE system, in particular via the reporting of indicators (development of dashboards, communication plan, etc.);
• Update of the environmental impact analysis: assess the compliance of the system in place, propose new criteria and improvements to the tool, set up a risk database, collaboration with the Group HSE team and management on CSR aspects (integration of environmental indicators in the BDESE in line with the Group's CSR strategy);
• Organize workshops to make all staff aware of our QHSE system;
• Participation in the life of the QHSE department according to current interests and subjects (management of non-conformities, management of customer complaints, internal HSE audits, preparation for the ISO audit).
- Knowledge of standards and regulations: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and HSE regulations;
- Mastery of risk assessment tools (FMECA, SWOT) and search for causes (5 why, 5M).
Currently in Professional License / Master's degree, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized, you enjoy teamwork and are comfortable with computer tools.
You are fluent in English and you preferably have an interest in the industrial field.
Your dynamism and your desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, thus allowing you to acquire real experience.
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org