The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for a Buyer who will be responsible for selecting products and suppliers according to the company's purchasing strategy, negotiating commercial contracts according to cost, time and quality objectives.
Main activities :
• Analysis of the market and the needs of the company
• Selection of suppliers and products
• Commercial negotiating
• Monitoring of suppliers and contracts
• Ensures the supply of raw materials for new projects
• Responsible for general expenses type purchases for the France site
• Process company service requests and needs
• Identify and evaluate suppliers, subcontractors, service providers
• Establish specifications with the departments concerned internally
• Negotiate prices, contracts, delivery times.
• Follow the conditions of execution of a contract
• Propose areas for improvement
• Legally advise certain services when creating or concluding a contract
• Inventory levels are maintained to ensure superior customer service by avoiding excess and obsolete inventory
• Guarantees the proper contractual formalization of the services
Holder of a diploma specializing in purchasing, with an experience of approximately 5 years in the industrial field, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized. You enjoy working in a team and are comfortable with computer tools. Your dynamism and your desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, thus allowing you to acquire real experience.
Skills and knowledges
You are fluent in English.
You are ideally familiar with the nuclear business sector.
- Start date of the contract: no later than January 1, 2023
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Working hours: Fixed-rate executive 216 days per year, i.e. around 10 RTT - flexible hours with telework 1 or 2 days a week possible
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a videoconference and/or face-to-face interview with David Clarke, head of the Purchasing department.
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org