CAN bus repeater / recorder development internship (M / F)
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, coming from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
We are looking for an intern to carry out a design study of a CAN bus repeater / recorder intended to interface between our products and the CAN buses to which they are connected.
The internship is based at our headquarters in Marseille, within our R&D team. It will start from March 2022 for a minimum period of 5 months.
Position and mission
The purpose of the internship is to develop an electronic card that can interface on 2 CAN buses and record data on a large capacity non-volatile memory.
The intern's missions will be:
- Reading and analysis of the specifications
- Mock-up / Prototyping of solutions
- Electronic development of the complete card
- Embedded software development (target: STM32)
- Tests and validation in real conditions
- Writing of a user manual
We are looking for an engineering school graduation intern with a specialization in electronics and industrial computing.
- Electronic development (design of electronic card based on microcontroller)
- Embedded programming (C language)
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN Bus, SPI)
- Interest in the industrial sector
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com