Cost controller - Permanent
The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for a Junior Management Controller on a permanent contract based in Marseille – Château Gombert.
Your main mission will be: The optimization of management reporting as well as the financial and analytical monitoring of projects from their creation to their execution.
- Follow-up of projects, from their creation to their execution
o Creation of project analytics in the ERP AX
o Follow-up of time sheets
o Calculation and monitoring of sales bonuses
o Monitoring of expense reports
o Monitoring of other costs allocated to projects (stock consumption, purchase requests, etc.)
o Follow-up of orders and invoicing
o Maintaining Excel tracking files that include initial budgets, forecasts and project progress reports (about 70 projects) to allow regular exchanges with operational staff and recognition of work in progress in the accounts
- Optimization, evolution of management reports
o Contribution to the work of optimization and evolution of management reports: AX requests, Excel files..
- Contribution to R&D and CIR cost calculations
Holder of a BAC +4/5 in Finance - Management Control, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized.
Your ability to come up with ideas and take initiatives will allow you to successfully complete the optimization of projects.
You have 3 to 4 years of experience in audit or operational management control in a company.
Skills and knowledges
- Excel confirmed level
- Professional English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Working hours: Fixed-rate executive 216 days per year, i.e. around 10 RTT - flexible hours with telework 1 or 2 days a week possible
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
- Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org