Founded in Marseilles in 1959, CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants and the installation of energy control systems on ships.
CMR now has over 1,000 employees in 10 countries and is continuing to grow, including joining the American connector leader Amphenol in 2023.
Our customers have one major concern in common: reducing their carbon footprint in a sustainable manner. We accompany them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
CMR Tunisia is looking for his future "Design Engineer". The key mission will be to assist the Global_Design_Engineering_Manager in achieving consistency and progress in leading design project packages and projects within agreed timelines by applying CMR GROUP processes and standards.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of assigned design projects / work packages.
- Design activity for current and new products, including initial design and subsequent design changes
- 3D design of wiring system products using Creo
- Responsible for the efficient execution of assigned design tasks
- Single point of contact for project team and/or customer for projects
- Integrates with customers to develop design solutions
- Escalate any issues within a project in a timely manner
- Coordinate regularly with the Global Design Engineering Manager and other team members to work towards common goals and priorities
- Ensure design milestones are achieved across projects
- Liaise with manufacturing to ensure that the design is feasible for manufacturing
- Liaise with the purchasing team to ensure specified components and materials are available
- Work within project teams and ensure that design actions and
- Support customer design review requirements
- Drive improvement in the design process
1. 2 or 4 year degree in #CAD_design, drafting or engineering
2. Previously worked in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
3. Requires excellent communication and negotiation skills.
4. Be a team player while having the drive and ability to work alone.
5. Understanding of the ISO 9001 quality system
What we offer you
-A salary according to profile / Motivating salary
-A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
-Management of your own success and support for your development
-A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no two days are alike
-A pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues