Mechanical Engineer Sensors - Permanent
The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our design office dedicated to sensors and small electronic systems dedicated to energy, industry and the navy to participate in the development, technical design and commissioning. development of new products and the improvement of existing products.
Main activities :
• Respond to calls for tenders in partnership with the Purchasing department and project managers in the pre-project phase.
• Carry out technical studies (overall and detailed plans) in collaboration with the Methods & Industrialization department.
• Model the plans in 3D under CREO
• Write the documentation of the developed products
• Define qualification tests and monitor prototypes
• Ensure communication with cross-functional departments (Methods, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Project Management)
Holder of a degree in mechanical engineering with 5 years of experience or a DUT GMP with 10 to 15 years of experience, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized. You enjoy working in a team and are comfortable with computer tools. Your dynamism and your desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, thus allowing you to acquire real experience.
Skills and knowledges
You are fluent in English and the use of CAD modeling software such as CREO, CATIA, Solidworks.
You are ideally familiar with the nuclear business sector.
- Start date of the contract: now
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Working hours: Fixed-rate executive 216 days per year, i.e. around 10 RTT - flexible hours with telework 1 or 2 days a week possible
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a videoconference and/or face-to-face interview with Yann SULTAN, head of the Electronics & Sensors department.
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org