Founded in Marseilles in 1959, CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants and the installation of energy control systems on ships.
CMR now has over 1,000 employees in 10 countries and is continuing to grow, including joining the American connector leader Amphenol in 2023.
Our customers have one major concern in common: reducing their carbon footprint in a sustainable manner. We accompany them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
CMR Tunisia is looking for his future "Automation Engineer". The main mission will be to ensure the construction of competitive technical offers, in support of the sale. Carry out the technical study of the projects as well as the realization (programming automats and/or supervision) and follow the execution with profit and in the contractual deadlines.
- Carry out a costing and a technical offer
- Analyze the technical documentation and define the need for each project according to all the criteria both technical and functional.
- Write functional and organic analyses, procedures and user manuals.
- Research and choose the best technical solutions to the needs.
- Produce drawings and electrical diagrams of systems using CAD software.
- Create a product bill of materials and coding in the ERP system in order to supply the material and manufacture the system.
- Program the PLCs and the supervision.
- Participate in testing (FAT and SAT), analyze results and determine necessary adjustments
- Knowledge of automation (Schneider/Siemens...)
- Knowledge of supervision software (Intouch, WinCC...) Ignition would be a plus
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CAD)
- Engineer in Electronics/Automation/Instrumentation/Industrial Computing
- 5 years experience
- Spoken and written language: English / French.
What we offer you
-A salary according to profile / Motivating salary
-A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
-The management of your own success and the necessary support for your development
-A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no two days are alike
-A pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues