Finance M&A Project Manager (F / M)
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, coming from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
The position is to be filled at our head office in Marseille, for a period of 6 months
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, as part of the conduct of a strategic divestiture project, you are responsible for all the financial analysis work associated with the transaction.
• You carry out the strategic and financial analysis of the operation (with business teams and external consultants)
• You work closely with external advisors on the proper performance of the financial, tax and social due diligence associated with the transaction
• You carry out the business plan, the analysis of forecast Free cash flows and, with the support of external advice, internal and external support
• You interact with French and international investors (Institutionals, Family Offices, Corporates);
• You ensure that the transaction deadlines are respected and in particular interactions with internal and external stakeholders (banks, investors, legal and financial advisers, etc.)
Coming from an engineering course, graduated from a business school or a university with a Bac + 5 level and a specialization in economics and finance, you have a minimum of 3 years experience in a "Strategy" department or "M&A" of a company, in a strategy firm or in an M&A firm / bank.
Your level of English is good both written and spoken.
You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your financial literacy. In addition, you are rigorous, autonomous, curious and versatile. You are also proactive, have an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent analytical skills.
Beyond your technical skills, you want to take full part in a project within a demanding and empowering structure.