Group Management Controller - CDI (M/F)
The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for a Group Management Controller on a permanent contract based in Marseille – Château Gombert.
Your main tasks will be: Organizing information feedback to consolidate and analyze the financial data of all the Group's subsidiaries.
You will have to carry out internal control missions and monitor the balance sheet and the cash flow table for the CMR France entity
- Consolidation and analysis of financial data of all Group subsidiaries
o Reception and consolidation of financial data received from subsidiaries: order intake / P&L / Balance Sheet / Flow Tables…
o Reconciliation and elimination of intercompany flows
o Consolidation restatements: in French Gaap and in US Gaap
o Analysis of variances vs budget and forecast
o Participation in Business Reviews of subsidiaries
- Organization of the various information feedback from the subsidiaries
o Proposal of schedules and templates for feedback that ensure compliance with deadlines and framing of intercos
(especially on forecasts)
- Internal control
o Participation in the implementation of SOX standards
- Follow-up of the balance sheet and the cash flow table for the CMR France entity
o Operational monitoring of the evolution of balance sheet items and the flow table for the CMR France entity (including forecast)
- Entering reports from several subsidiaries in the SAP BPC tool
o Entering reports in the SAP BPC tool for the shareholder holding company
Holder of a BAC +4/5 in Finance - Management Control, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized.
Your ability to propose ideas and build relationships of trust with your interlocutors will allow you to excel in the position. You are also proactive and have a strong team spirit.
You have 3 to 4 years of experience in audit or group or company management control, or experience in financial consolidation with the use of US standards.
Skills and knowledges
- Excel confirmed level
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP BPC is a plus
- Knowledge of US Gaap and SOX standards would be a plus
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Working hours: Fixed-rate executive 216 days per year, i.e. around 10 RTT - flexible hours with telework 1 or 2 days a week possible
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
- Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a videoconference and/or face-to-face interview with Management Control Manager, Agathe JAN, your future manager.