Under the responsibility of the Finance Department, your main missions will be :
- Establish monthly accounts
- Manage and report on the company's sales and order status
- Manage the group's fixed assets
- Analyze monthly inventories including necessary provisions in relation to the group's policy
- Analyze and understand margins
- Analyze and explain variances against budget/forecast monthly
- Create monthly forecasts
- Creation of the annual budget
- Preparing tax and social security declarations
- Produce monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Manage the inter-company reconciliation of the Group
- Manage bank accounts (bank reconciliations) and establish a cash flow forecast
- Make payroll entries
- Implement accounting procedures and controls
Ideally, you have a degree in accounting.
You have a minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting department of an industrial company and/or in an accounting firm.
You practice general and analytical accounting.
You have a perfect command of computer tools, especially Excel.
Knowledge of AX software is a plus.
You recognize yourself in these skills: Organization, reactivity, autonomy, rigor and adaptability