The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for an HR Manager on fixed-term contract based in Marseille – Château Gombert.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will assist the entire department with the operational management of human resources for the France scope and will be called upon to participate in HR development projects.
- Manage and monitor the administrative files of employees;
- Produce monthly and annual HR reporting elements;
- Participate in the payroll process (processing of variable elements, control of slips);
- Participate in the implementation of processes related to the management of the company's HR performance;
- Participate in the recruitment of interns and work-study students on the site by writing and distributing job offers and by carrying out the telephone pre-selection of candidates;
- Participate in the training management process
- Prepare internal communication materials and propose improvements.
- Be a support to the team by participating in the various activities of the HR department as needed (events, recruitment, etc.);
You have a Bac +3 level, with a specialization in Human Resources, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized, you enjoy teamwork and are comfortable with computer tools.
You are ideally fluent in English or you would like to have the opportunity to practice it
You are motivated by the idea of integrating a dynamic human resources department in full development in a demanding industrial and international environment.
Your versatility will allow you to be involved in different subjects, allowing you to gain real experience.
Skills and knowledges
- Knowledge of labor law;
- Editorial fluency;
- Good knowledge of the Office Pack (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Strength of proposal;
- Knowledge of ADP is a plus.
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Fixed-term contract: 1 year
- Non-executive status.
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org