International Trade Assistant (M/F) – 6-month internship
Position and missions
As part of its growth and the digitalization of the company, CMR wishes to change the organization of the Design Office. We are looking for an International Trade Assistant on an internship.
Your main mission will be to update our supply-chain database in the context of exports subject or not subject to Dual-Use Good license.
The Intern will be required to carry out the following activities:
- Search for the technical information necessary to obtain BTI (Binding Tariff Information), country of origin, weights
- Updating of mandatory information on export invoices
- Collection of the necessary information from the various stakeholders (Purchasing, Technical Services, Warehouses, production sites)
- Updating the ERP with the support of the IT
Holder of a BAC +4 in International Logistics or International Trade, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized.
Your ability to propose ideas and build relationships of trust with your interlocutors will allow you to excel on the job.
Skills and knowledge
- Good level of English
- International trade
- Mastery of Excel spreadsheets
- Desired ERP experience
- Incoterms, preferential origin
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The internship is based at our head office in Marseilles (France), it is to be filled from February 2023 for a period of 6 months.