Internship of 6 to 8 months as a Cybersecurity Engineer (M/F)
Position and missions
As part of its growth and the digitalization of the company, CMR wishes to change the organization of the Design Office. We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer Intern (M/F)).
Reporting to the Head of the Design Office, your main mission will be the protection of the control-command system that we install on board military ships in the face of cyber threats.
You will apply the IT security policy defined with the team of the Design office in compliance with the specifications of our client.
The Intern will be required to carry out the following activities:
- Study and deploy operational security solutions
- Analyse and process security events
- Develop existing tools, processes and documentation.
- Provide support to users.
Given the versatility of the teams, you will work more specifically with the control-command system manager on technical projects (supervision solution, deployments, ...)
Currently in higher education BAC +5 with a computer science component and a good understanding of technical subjects in general. You will be curious and proactive.
You are also recognized for your analytical skills and sense of listening.
Skills and knowledge
- You master collaborative tools
- Information Systems Architecture
- Network Technologies (TCP/IP, switching, …)
- Operational security (perimeter protection, terminals, …)
- Systems knowledge (workstations, servers, AD)
- You have interpersonal skills and a taste for teamwork
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com.
The internship is based at our head office in Marseilles (France), it is to be filled from January 2023 for a period of 6 to 8 months.