Marketing & Communication Assistant (M/F)
The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, the navy, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Assistant based in Marseille – Château Gombert to assist the Management in the development of its marketing, sales and communication strategies.
- Participate in the production of internal and external communication media (articles, press releases, updating the website) and commercial (goodies, posters, brochures, videos, etc.) in collaboration with the various service providers (printers, graphic designers, agency website…);
- Animate mailing campaigns and satisfaction surveys;
- Participate in the organization of internal or external events and attend events or fairs to represent CMR;
- Carry out market analyzes with the sales teams.
Graduated from a Business School / University with a specialization in marketing and / or communication or School of Journalism or Communication, your ability to propose ideas and take initiatives will allow you to be at the heart of subjects and decisions. You know how to use innovative tools to present a product or address a market.
Your curiosity and your ability to quickly understand how products or a market work will be assets in understanding marketing needs in a B to B industrial environment.
Skills and knowledges
- Mastery of marketing methods and concepts (market research, product launch plan, customer satisfaction, social media animation)
- Mastery of digital tools used in marketing (Google Suite, MailChimp, SEO) in addition to the Office Pack
- Writing fluency in French and English
- Start date of the contract: now
- Duration of the contract: CDD of 3 months
- Working hours: Non-executive – 35h
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a videoconference and/or face-to-face interview with the General Manager of CMR Group Marseille, Coralie MONNOT, your future manager.