Network system technician - Permanent contract
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, the navy, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
As part of its growth and the digitalization of the company, CMR wishes to develop the organization of Information Systems.
We are looking for a Network System Technician (M/F).
The position is to be filled at the head office, in Marseille, as soon as possible.
Position and missions:
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will mainly be responsible for the maintenance of hardware and software infrastructures.
You will be the main point of contact for internal CMR Group customers.
You will assist the Infrastructure Manager on his missions and projects
Main activities :
You will work with CMR France and Group employees on the following missions:
• Installation of computer stations
• Management of hardware and software stocks
• Measure and optimize performance, and report its obsolescence or risk of alteration
• Manage system access rights
• Analyze and process incidents and escalated requests
• Perform diagnostics to identify the causes of malfunction and propose corrections and solutions
• Establish and update the technical documents necessary to maintain the infrastructures
• Ensure the reporting necessary for your activities
Skills and knowledges :
• Security solution (Firewall, Antivirus)
• Hyper-v virtualization, VMWare
• Databases (MSSQL Server - SQL query)
• Microsoft environment (Azure AD, AD DNS, Windows Server)
• Networks, Wifi, storage, backups, deployment of applications and workstation installations, Scripting PowerShell, Bash, Python...
• Ability to analyze networks and systems
Required profile :
With a BAC +2 higher education in IT, you have a first experience in the same type of function.
Your interpersonal skills, your sense of listening, organization and management of priorities will be essential elements for this position. You are also recognized for your synthetic and analytical mind.
A level of technical English would be a plus
Remuneration to be defined according to the profile.
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com.