Design Engineer (M/F)
Specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
Ensure the construction of competitive technical offers, in support of sales. Carry out the technical study of the projects as well as the realization (PLC programming and / or supervision) and follow the execution with profit and within the contractual deadlines.
• Carry out an estimate and a technical offer
• Analyze the technical documentation and define the need for each project according to all the technical and functional criteria.
• Write functional, organic analyzes, procedures, user manuals.
• Search and choose the best technical solutions to the needs.
• Carry out the electrical plans and diagrams of the systems using CAD software.
• Create a product nomenclature, and a coding in the ERP in order to be able to supply the material and manufacture the system
• Programming of PLCs and supervision.
• Participate in tests (FAT and SAT), analyze the results and determine the necessary adjustments.
• Knowledge of automation (Schneider / Siemens…)
• Knowledge of supervision software (Intouch type, WinCC…) Ignition would be a plus
• Computer Aided Design and Drawing (CAD / CAD)
• Costing / cost calculation
Required profile :
• Engineer in Electronics / Automation / Instrumentation / Industrial IT
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in the type of training sought
• This position requires mobility and a good level in English.
Please send your application to the following address: Recrutementtn@cmr-group.com.