Production Technician Apprenticeship (M / F)
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, coming from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
We are looking for an apprentice to support our production team. The position is based in Marseille, it is available as soon as possible.
Post and missions
Under the responsibility of the Methods and Production Manager, the apprentice Production Technician will have the main task of participating in the manufacture and assembly of temperature sensors.
- Make cuts (grinder, belt sander);
- Welding realization (TIG);
- Realization of solder (torch, microdard);
- Set up the equipment (laser machine, crimper, etc.);
- Collaborate with the Quality and Control department;
- Respect manufacturing procedures and alert when there is a deviation;
- Perform 1st level preventive maintenance of equipment (cleaning, lubrication, etc.).
Skills and knowledges
- Read and know the mechanical plans;
- Brazing (torch, microdard) and TIG fixed torch welding;
- Safety rule (glasses, gloves, masks, PPE)
- Quality standards;
- General technical knowledge (sanding, steaming, glue production, tube bending, etc.)
The candidate's profile
Technical training Bac to Bac + 2 in productics, mechanics or equivalent, you know how to show dexterity and thoroughness.
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org