Production Technician (M / F
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer for the renewable energy sector, from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
The position is based in Marseille, it is available as soon as possible.
Post and missions
Under the responsibility of the Methods and Production Manager, the Production Technician will have the main task of manufacturing and assembling temperature sensors.
- Make cuts (grinder, belt sander);
- Welding realization (TIG);
- Realization of solder (torch, microdard);
- Set up the equipment (laser machine, crimper, etc.);
- Collaborate with the Quality and Control department;
- Respect manufacturing procedures and alert when there is a deviation;
- Perform 1st level preventive maintenance of equipment (cleaning, lubrication, etc.).
Skills and knowledges
- Know how to read and understand mechanical plans;
- Brazing (torch, microdard) and TIG fixed torch welding;
- Safety rule (glasses, gloves, masks, PPE)
- Quality standards;
- General technical knowledge (sanding, steaming, glue production, tube bending, etc.)
The candidate's profile
Dexterity and thoroughness are required for this position, as well as experience in reading mechanical plans. Welding experience (brazing, TIG welding) would also be a plus.
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com