Project Manager - Tunisia
Specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
• Support the Engineering Manager/Supervisor in the implementation and management of a variety of projects - NPI, Change Control and Customer Quotes
• Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; complete technical studies; prepare cost estimates. Assist in quoting for new business opportunities.
• Determine project schedule by reviewing project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements and sequencing elements of projects.
• Maintain the project schedule by monitoring their progress; coordination of activities and problem solving.
• Support the design change process to ensure timely delivery of controlled design changes.
• Lead the New Product starting (NPI) process in all assigned projects.
• Analyze data to support informed decision-making.
• Develop and promote the improvement of engineering practices and processes. Identifies and implements new processes and procedures.
• Encourage, support and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
• Manage the project and deliver within the agreed deadlines
• Prepare reports and summary files to help the sales team / site to update the customer.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and results to internal/external clients.
• Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports and weekly meeting notes.
• Develop processes and define process maps to support projects.
• Analyze of needs,
• Design skills,
• Project Management, Supervision,
• Manufacturing methods and procedures,
• CAD, CAD/CAM circuit design
• Core Tools – APQP, PPAP
Bac+5, Ingénieur en Mécanique, Electromécanique ou Mécatronique
Expérience de plus de 3 ans
Langue parlée et écrite: anglais / français.
Please send your application to the following address: Recrutementtn@cmr-group.com.