Founded in Marseilles in 1959, CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants and the installation of energy control systems on ships.
CMR now has over 1,000 employees in 10 countries and is continuing to grow, including joining the American connector leader Amphenol in 2023.
Our customers have one major concern in common: reducing their carbon footprint in a sustainable manner. We accompany them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
CMR Tunisia is looking for his future "Project Manager".
- Support the Engineering Manager/Supervisor in the implementation and management of a variety of projects - NPI, Change Control and Customer Quotes.
- Determine project specifications by reviewing product design, customer requirements and performance standards; complete engineering studies; prepare cost estimates. Assist in quoting for new business opportunities.
- Determine project schedule by reviewing project plan and specifications; calculate time requirements and sequence project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinate activities and resolve issues.
- Support the design change process to ensure timely delivery of controlled design changes.
- Drive the New Product Introduction (NPI) process on all assigned projects.
- Analyze data to support informed decision making.
- Develop and drive improvement in engineering practices and processes. Identifies and implements new processes and procedures.
- Encourages, supports and develops a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manages the project and delivers within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Prepares reports and summary files to assist the sales team / site in updating the client.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and results to internal / external customers.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing weekly reports and meeting notes.
- Develop processes and define process maps to support projects.
- Requirements Analysis,
- Design skills,
- Project management, Supervision,
- Manufacturing methods and procedures,
- CAD, CAD/CAM circuit design
- Core Tools - APQP, PPAP
Bac+5, Mechanical, Electromechanical or Mechatronic Engineer
Experience of more than 3 years
Spoken and written language: English / French.
What we offer you
-A salary according to profile / Motivating salary
-A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
-The management of your own success and the necessary support for your development
-A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no two days are alike
-A pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues