Project Quality Technician - M / F
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, coming from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
We are looking for a Quality Technician on shor term contract for a period of 6 months.
The position is to be filled in Marseille.
Reporting to the QHSE Manager, you are in charge of monitoring projects in terms of quality from the review of the call for tenders, until the delivery of products. You ensure compliance with quality requirements with suppliers and are in contact with customers for all quality-related issues.
- Carry out “quality” contract reviews at the quotation or order stage;
- Check the monitoring of the project management charter;
- Write and monitor the DSF, compile and verify the RFF;
- Interfacing with inspectors and participating in inspections at stopping points;
- Participate in internal and client project monitoring meetings;
- Follow quality incidents during the development phases.
- Knowledge of an industrial and / or nuclear environment;
- Mastery of IT tools including Ecxel and AX;
- Good level of English.