Salary : $40,000 - $60,000 a year
Benefits: Excellent benefits package on offer
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Does the thought of working as part of a global team excite you? Do you enjoy variety in your day-to-day role? This could be just what you’re looking for…
CMR Group is a global manufacturing business with sites in the US, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia. The business manufactures components that are supplied into performance critical sectors such as Power Generation, Marine and Renewable Energy. CMR Group has been established for over 60 years and are key players in a global marketplace.
We are looking for Quality Engineer to work at our Allegheny/Leetsdale plant.
· Ensuring quality systems are implemented, maintained and adequate
· Ensure customer quality expectations are achieved
· To liaise with CMR employees, customers and suppliers to overcome Quality Control issues, understand their problems and to assist in improvements where applicable and drive and support the implementation of the continuous improvement efforts throughout the operation in support the Company's Quality System and the Company's Business System and results
· The role will be focused on improving the Quality systems and performance of CMR-US.
· The successful candidate will be required to lead and work closely with other team members and teams, utilizing a culture of teamwork and flexibility.
· The role involves working/interfacing with other CMR manufacturing sites and will require travel to those sites on an as needed basis.
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team to achieve common objectives.
· A sound understand of drawings both mechanical and electrical
· A manufacturing/engineering background is essential – wiring harness been preferred background
· Ability to scrutinize and evaluate information to ensure that all data is correct.
· Methodical and structured approach to solving problems.
· Competent in the use of Microsoft packages.
· Ability to follow procedures and suggest improvements.
· Thorough understanding of AIAG Quality tools, e.g. FMEA, PPAP, APQP etc.
· Thorough understanding of ISO9001 requirements
To apply for this role you must be authorized to work in the US