Renewable energy study engineer
Specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
Ensure the construction of competitive technical offers, in sales support. Carry out the technical study of the projects and monitor the execution and within the contractual deadlines.
• Ensure the construction of competitive technical offers;
• Ensure the technical study, plans, DC, AC, HT calculations note;
• Write the works contract and Subcontracting contract;
• Carry out electrical plans and diagrams of systems using CAD software;
• Draw the installation plans of the solar plant as well as the DC, AC and HV synoptics of the plant;
• Organize and animate the preliminary design meetings (internal / external) and reviews;
• Estimate the cost of the project and formalize a schedule;
• Find and choose the best technical solutions to the needs;
Know how to use and draw synoptic on Autocad or CANECO.
Languages: fluent English and French
You demonstrate autonomy, responsiveness and you are organized.
Required profile :
Engineer in Energy Systems and Clean Technologies / Electrical Engineering / Electrotechnical
Experience in renewable energy projects is desirable.
Please send your application to the following address: Recrutementtn@cmr-group.com