Senior Information Systems Project Manager (M/F)
Specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 800 employees. with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
Our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machinery as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer for the renewable energy sector, from solar panels and hydropower plants.
As part of its growth and the digitalization of the company, CMR wishes to develop the organization of Information Systems.
We are looking for a senior Group Information Systems Project Manager (M/F).
The position is to be filled at the head office, in Marseille, from April 2022.
Position and missions:
Reporting to the Group Information Systems Director, you will mainly be responsible for managing modernization and digitalization projects for the CMR Group's Information System.
You will coordinate the various actors of the projects entrusted to you at Group level. You will ensure their management and success while respecting the costs. You will have to ensure compliance with the schedule, deadlines, specifications and technical constraints.
You may be required to supervise collaborators as well as external stakeholders.
Main activities :
You will work on the implementation and deployment of solutions with our various businesses (in France or abroad), from the design phases to production and support as well:
• Collect user needs, formalize them if necessary;
• Analyze business processes;
• Facilitate workshops and expression of needs;
• Create and write processes;
• Write the functional (FDD) and Technical (TDD) specifications;
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures by assessing organizational results and trends, identifying problems and anticipating requirements;
• Recommend innovative technical choices;
• Parameterization of solutions;
• Participate in the testing and acceptance phases with users;
• Prepare training materials and carry out user training (Key and End-users);
• Launch and support the solutions throughout their use;
• Provide technical and functional support to project team members;
• Measure customer satisfaction and adapt the offer accordingly.
Skills and knowledges :
• Business and functional IS architecture;
• ERPs: MS Dynamics AX, 365, SAP or other;
• Agile methods;
• Knowledge of DBMS (SQL Server);
• Business Intelligence;
• Professional English ;
• Project experience in finance/accounting;
• You have interpersonal skills and a taste for teamwork;
• Experience with business process automation methods would be a plus (BPM, RPA).
Required profile :
Higher education BAC +4/5 in Computer Science (Master 1 and/or 2 in IS or Master 2 pro Management Sciences specializing in IS Management), or Engineering School, you justify an experience of 6 to 10 years in the same type of function where you have carried out information system projects around ERP, financial processes and digitalization for an end customer, an ESN, a consulting or auditing firm.
Your relational ease, your sense of listening, organization and management of priorities will be essential elements for the implementation and monitoring of the various projects.
You are also recognized for your synthetic and analytical mind, your leadership and your ability to federate stakeholders.
With a good understanding of technical subjects and development methods, you will know how to be curious and proactive.
You master collaborative tools as well as project management and know how to work in English, both written and spoken.
Remuneration to be defined according to the profile.
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com