Team Leader Requirement
CMR GROUP Specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore.
The CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
As part of the reinforcement of our teams, we are looking for a : Team Leader Requirement
What you do on a typical day:
- Define and structure the working methods in accordance with the strategic vision of the department
- Initiate and manage projects to improve and optimize supply processes
- Management of the activity
- Guarantee the adequacy of the Appro parameters
- Coordinate the various parties involved to guarantee the fluidity of flows
- Design and implement indicators and tables to optimize the performance of the activity
- Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Analyze the indicators, identify malfunctions and provide a report to the hierarchy.
- Manage and coordinate internal, external and intra-company supply flows.
- Manage stock shortages
- Team Leader requirement is in charge of the team, which he/she manages and organizes. He/she also carries out managerial missions Organize the tasks and objectives of each person in accordance with the strategic objectives of the department
What you need to succeed at CMR:
- Good understanding of the product portfolio and supplier panels
- Organizational skills, availability and reactivity in case of emergency
- Rigor and common sense
- A good sense of compromise and diplomacy
- Resistance to stress
- A certain talent for negotiation
- A good sense of compromise
- An ability to value and delegate
- - 5 years of higher education
- - Experience of more than 5 years
- - Spoken and written language: English / French.
What we offer you:
- A salary according to profile / A motivating salary
- A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
- Managing your own success and the necessary support in your development
- A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no day is the same
- A pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV