The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, the navy, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 11 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
Work-study technical sales position in the field of sensors and small electronic systems for customers in the marine, power plant and rail sectors.
Main activities :
- List the fleet of engines using CMR products or engines that can use CMR products equivalent to those in place.
- Approach customers to offer CMR products in France
- Addressing export customers
- Assist in the preparation of marine and engine trade shows
- Participate in the construction of price offers in accordance with the commercial strategy and the policy of CMR Group
- Respond to customer requests
BUT / BTS / License / Master type training with a marked taste for commercial action
Currently holder of a BUT / BTS / License / Master, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized, you appreciate teamwork and are comfortable with computer tools. You have an interest in the industrial field.
You are ideally fluent in English.
Your dynamism and your desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, thus allowing you to acquire real experience.
- Start date of the contract: no later than September 2022
- Duration of the contract: apprenticeship contract
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org