Technical-Sales – Permanent
The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative in the field of sensors and small electronic systems for customers in the marine, power plant and rail sectors.
- List the fleet of engines using CMR products or engines that can use CMR products equivalent to those in place.
- Approach customers to offer CMR products in France
- Addressing export customers
- Attend marine and engine trade shows
- Establish price offers in accordance with the commercial strategy and the policy of CMR Group
- Respond to customer requests
Holder of a GOAL / BTS / License / Master with a technical and / or commercial focus, you have a strong appetite for commercial action. You are autonomous, rigorous and organized. You enjoy working in a team and are comfortable with computer tools.
Your dynamism and your desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, thus allowing you to acquire real experience.
Skills and knowledges
You are fluent in English and ideally another language.
You have experience in the industrial field, ideally in connection with engine manufacturers.
You master sales techniques and have had the opportunity to practice them.
- Start date of the contract: now
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Working hours: Fixed-rate executive 216 days per year, i.e. around 10 RTT - flexible hours with telework 1 or 2 days a week possible
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a videoconference and/or face-to-face interview with Yann SULTAN, head of the Electronics & Sensors department.
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com