Mechanical Engineer (M/F)
1. Responsible for the development of design, configuration, application and related engineering requirements.
2. Support for planning, execution, testing, commissioning and turnover of assigned projects together with the CMRP engineering team.
3. Support preparation of technical proposals for sales opportunities and for evaluating sales leads.
4. Support in development of engineering documents including but not limited to panel drawings, wiring diagrams, testing sheets, acceptance certificates, and related documents for project execution.
5. Coordination and management support of projects on timeline, schedule, technical, completion and financial target compliance
Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) in Mechanical
Preferably at least 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical
With background in vibration monitoring / vibration sensors/ condition monitoring