Founded in Marseilles in 1959, CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants and the installation of energy control systems on ships.
CMR now has over 1,000 employees in 10 countries and is continuing to grow, including joining the American connector leader Amphenol in 2023.
Our customers have one major concern in common: reducing their carbon footprint in a sustainable manner. We accompany them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
CMR Tunisia is looking for its future "NPI Engineer".
- Creation of the nomenclatures of new products
- Creation of new CPN codes for new components
- Costing of new products (raw materials and labor)
- Updating and maintaining the BOMs / product ranges
- Elaboration of new project schedules, ensuring the follow-up of actions and the delivery of prototypes on time with zero defects.
- Assistance, validation of the first series and training of operators on new products.
- Timing of products and validation of manufacturing times.
- Preparation of manufacturing documents for new products: wire cutting plan, sheath cutting plan, twisting plan, tooling file
- Drafting of manufacturing ranges for new products.
- Preparation and respect of the weekly schedule for new products to be delivered.
- Identification of the manufacturing and testing equipment necessary for the new products (tools, means, interfaces, etc.)
- Assist in meetings
- Provide feedback on projects to designers and project managers
- Performing health and safety compliance responsibilities.
- Experience in managing and tracking project schedules.
- Strong organizational skills including multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong communication skills
-Mechanical, Electrical Engineer
-Experience of more than 2 to 5 years
- Experience in an industrial company is a plus
-Spoken and written language: English / French.
What we offer you
-A salary according to profile / Motivating salary
-A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
-Management of your own success and support for your development
-A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no two days are alike
-A pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues