Founded in Marseilles in 1959, CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants and the installation of energy control systems on ships.
CMR now has over 1,000 employees in 10 countries and is continuing to grow, including joining the American connector leader Amphenol in 2023.
Our customers have one major concern in common: reducing their carbon footprint in a sustainable manner. We accompany them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
CMR Tunisia is looking for his future "Planner". The main mission will be to coordinate and optimize the scheduling and allocation of resources to ensure efficient and timely execution of projects, tasks, or production activities. Your role involves analyzing project requirements, coordinating with various stakeholders, and developing detailed schedules and plans.
• Processing, recording and configuration of customer orders on the ERP
• Reporting, measurement and monitoring of Supply Chain indicators
• Processing and analysis of overdue lines on the ERP
• Identification of roots causing late lines
• Management of the delivery schedule
• Relaunch and follow-up of production commitment by highlighting priorities (guaranteeing optimal customer satisfaction)
• Coordinate between the different support services (Method, quality, production, etc.)
• Follow-up of the alignment of manufacturing orders with the customer need expressed on the ERP
• Management and follow-up of product returns (from receipt to delivery of articles subject to Rework through the configuration and creation of return order lines on the ERP)
• Preparation of reports for the client in the event of an alert.
• Knowledge of the supply chain
• Mastery of office tools (Pack Office)
• Good communication
• A good level of French and English
• Bac+5 in Management, production management or supply chain
• Having experience in the industry
What we offer you
-A salary according to profile / Motivating salary
-A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
-The management of your own success and the necessary support for your development
-A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no two days are alike
-A pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues