Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Benefits: Excellent benefits package on offer
Want to work for a leading global business? Want to work within a skilled team? Do you have experience in electro-mechanical assembly?
CMR Group is a global manufacturing business with sites in the US, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia. The business manufactures components that are supplied into performance critical sectors such as Power Generation, Marine and Renewable Energy. CMR Group has been established for over 60 years and are key players in a global marketplace.
We are looking for Production Technicians to work at our Allegheny/Leetsdale plant.
As a Production Technician in our team, you will have the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Assembly of a variety of wiring harnesses, cables and electronic systems
• Completion of accurate quality documentation
Qualifications and Experience
• Working knowledge of wires/cables – panel assembly wire cutting, wire stripping, wire terminating
• Soldering skills for electronic/electrical components
• Training to IPC/WHMA standard 620C “Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies” is highly desirable
• Understand and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
• Effective use of power and hand tools such as drill press, rivet gun, ultra-sonic welding and drill
• Must be able to measure in English and metric units and convert measurements
• Be able to solve problems, deal with a variety of changing situations and work to tight deadlines
• Have excellent communication skills
To apply for this role you must be a “U.S. Person”. A “U.S. Person” can be:
• a U.S. citizen;
• a permanent resident who does not work for a foreign country, a foreign government, or a foreign governmental agency/organization (A.K.A. a “Green Card Holder”).
Sedentary (25 lbs. max. lifting and/or carrying articles; walking/standing on occasion)