HR Project Manager
The company CMR Group
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
Position and missions
We are looking for Human Resources Project Manager CDD (M/F) based in Marseille – Château Gombert to implement digital tools for HR management and internal communication for all subsidiaries around the world and thus optimize the employee experience.
Main activities :
• Ensure improvements on Talent Soft in project mode, train users and HR teams in the group.
• Monitor group HR reporting and set up indicators to assess HR effectiveness, analyze and share them.
• Animate the HR community across the group, in the 12 subsidiaries, by sharing documentation, organizing training, work meetings and events.
• Participate in raising employee awareness of CSR, in the implementation of actions to succeed in our strategy in this area, in the monitoring of indicators and in the drafting of the annual report.
• Updated information on the Share Point intranet
• Support the team on various missions according to current topics and your interests (annual interviews, etc.)
Graduated from a Business School / University with an HR specialization, you have a significant and successful first experience in an HR role with a taste for digital tools.
Motivated and autonomous, you know how to take initiatives and propose innovative solutions which will allow you to be at the heart of subjects and decisions. Your interpersonal skills and your agility allow you to adapt to different types of interlocutors and different contexts.
You have an appetite for digital missions as well as the necessary maturity to successfully oversee large-scale HR projects. Experience or skills in the field of CSR will be a plus.
Skills and knowledges
- Mastery of project management
- Mastery of Pack Office, of the functioning of an HRIS.
- Oral and written expression
- English proficiency
- Start date of the contract: now
- Duration of the contract: CDD - full time - increase in activity
- Working hours: Fixed-rate executive 216 days per year, i.e. around 10 RTT - flexible hours with telework 1 or 2 days a week possible
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a videoconference and/or face-to-face interview with the General Manager of CMR Group Marseille and Group HRD, Coralie MONNOT, you