Our service engineers are located in strategic global locations in Asia, Europe, Africa and the United States) to ensure rapid deployment on site.
Our response time is generally between 24 hours and 72 hours depending on the location and the assignment.
To allow our service team to work everywhere on any type of application in complete safety, we regularly train them to obtain and maintain all the necessary and mandatory certifications:
- For energy and marine solutions, all our technicians and engineers are certified and qualified in the distribution and management of power and electrical panels.
- For nuclear power plants, our technicians and engineers have the skills and expertise necessary to operate in this type of environment.
- For offshore platforms, our teams are qualified according to BOSIET / HUET standards
A team of experienced technicians and engineers is available to commission your equipment. Our experts are able to best meet your needs and specificities in the areas of: automation, electricity, instrumentation and mechanics.
Highly qualified and trained in all types of commissioning, our teams support you in project management, communication and technical specifications.
Our goal is to complete your projects on time and on budget, while providing the flexibility you need.
Our offer includes:
- Project management
- Purchase and supply of components and systems
- Electrical tests
- Programming of PLCs and supervision systems
- Procedures and manuals
- Repair services
- Supply of spare parts
- Management of subcontractors
We specialize in the modernization of power plants, ships, engines and generators. Our goal is to perpetuate and extend your equipments life while respecting your budget constraints.
CMR is able to offer you sustainable and economical solutions for upgrading and modernizing your aging facilities.
Thus, upgrading an automated system will allow you to benefit from:
- Increased availability
- Faster detection of process errors
- The possibility of integrating new operational objectives
- Processes in accordance with the new regulations
- Improvement of the quality of the finished product
If a factory or power plant needs to be fully converted, CMR can offer turnkey EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) solutions. Our solutions cover all types of needs, from the smallest modernization project to a complete overhaul, conversion or relocation.
CMR has a central point of contact for your spare parts requests worldwide you can contact by using the online contact form or by calling directly the headquarter in France +33 4 91 11 37 00.
We will respond normally within 24 hours.
If possible, please provide a photo of the product and a serial number.
Let's discuss your project together