Automation business manager (M/F) - Permanent
How to summarize more than 60 years of history in a few lines?
Founded in Marseille in 1959, the CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants, including the installation of control systems. energy on boats.
CMR now has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries and continues to grow, notably by joining the American group Amphenol in 2023, leader in connectors.
Our customers have one major concern in common: sustainably reducing their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
To help us carry out this mission, we are recruiting an automation business manager.
How do we design work?
A player appreciated for its reliability, CMR encourages a culture based on high standards and kindness, implying respect for its customers and its employees. Diversity and entrepreneurial spirit have been part of CMR’s DNA since its creation and are values illustrated on a daily basis by our employees of 24 different nationalities within the group, 47% of whom are women. The HR policy promotes employee experience and skills development through different means: training but also coaching, mentoring, and national or international internal mobility.
We need reinforcements in our Marine Hydro design office
Reporting to Laurent SERRA, your main activities will be:
• Carry out costing and a technical offer,
• Analyze the technical documentation and define the need for each project based on all technical and functional criteria.
• Write functional and organic analyses, procedures, user manuals
• Research and choose the best technical solutions to meet your needs
• Carry out studies and monitor the production of plans and nomenclatures.
• Programming of automatons and supervision
• Participate in follow-up meetings with the client and the various suppliers.
• Participate in internal and customer tests (FAT and SAT), analyze the results and determine the necessary adjustments.
Ideally, we are looking for a future colleague with:
- Experience in a similar role of at least 5 years
- Skills on Schneider, Siemens or equivalent automatons
- Knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, switching, etc.)
- Knowledge of server/client architecture systems
- A professional level of English
- Relational qualities and a taste for teamwork
Remuneration depending on experience, teleworking, restaurant vouchers, profit-sharing & participation, Mutual & pension, internal events throughout the year, etc.