Commercial Support Apprentice - Hybrid and Solar sector (M / F)
Specialist in instrumentation, automation systems and turnkey solutions for energy and marine, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea.
As part of our strategy to grow in new markets, we develop an offer intended for the renewable energies sector, such as solar & hybrid power plants, and hydraulic power plants.
We are looking for a Sales Support Apprentice for our Business Unit "Hybrid & Solar".
The position is based at our head office in Marseille, it is to be filled from the month of September 2021.
Position and missions:
Attached to the “Hybrid & Solar” sales department, you will mainly be in charge of business development support, prospecting and bid preparation.
Main activities :
- Carry out market analyzes on potential customers and their needs, the state competition and potential partners;
- Establish lists of customers to prospect, making contact through mailing or telephone and ensure their follow-up;
- Assist the sales department in prospecting and responding to calls national and international offers;
- Update commercial documentations;
- Participate in the follow-up of opportunities.
- Fill in the information in a CRM tool
Skills and knowledges :
- An interest in the renewable energy sector.
- Force of proposal;
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Team spirit;
- Fluency in English desired;
Required profile :
Currently in Bac + 3 / Bac + 5 training oriented Commerce, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized, you appreciate teamwork and are comfortable with the computer tools
You ideally have a good command of English.
You are motivated by the idea of joining a dynamic sales department in the midst of development, in a demanding industrial and international environment.
Your dynamism and desire to learn will allow you to be involved in different subjects, allowing you to gain real experience.