Continuous Improvement Manager
Founded in Marseilles in 1959, the CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power stations and the installation of energy control systems on ships.
CMR now has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries and is continuing to grow, notably by joining the American group Amphenol in 2023, a leader in connectors.
Our customers have one major concern in common: reducing their carbon footprint sustainably. We support them with innovative solutions to optimise their energy.
As part of our drive to strengthen our teams, we are recruiting a Continuous Improvement Manager for our Tunisian subsidiary: Continuous Improvement Manager
Job description :
As Continuous Improvement Manager within our dynamic industrial company, you will supervise a department and team responsible for detecting, designing and documenting improvement opportunities.
A Continuous Improvement Manager is frequently assigned to coordinate and facilitate initiatives, encompassing the identification and resolution of operational challenges, increasing productivity, reducing waste, improving customer experience or reducing costs.
- Identifying and assessing opportunities for continuous improvement through in-depth analyses of existing processes.
- Design and implement corrective action plans to eliminate unnecessary or inefficient practices, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and lead continuous improvement projects, ensuring effective management of resources and deadlines.
- Train and coach teams in the principles of continuous improvement, fostering a culture of innovation and efficiency.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Quality Control department.
- Measure and analyse the results of continuous improvement initiatives, providing regular reports to management.
- Maintain a watch on industry best practices and integrate relevant innovations into our processes.
- Engineering degree
- Proven experience in managing continuous improvement projects in an industrial environment.
- Mastery of continuous improvement tools and methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, inventory management, operational research, etc.).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Results-oriented, with strong attention to detail.
What we offer :
-A salary commensurate with your profile / A motivating salary
-A dynamic organisation in which room for personal input and development is central
-Management of your own success and the necessary support for your development