Indirect Spend / Service Buyer
CMR TUNISIA, a specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, is looking to recruit a "Indirect Spend / Service Buyer".
JOB PURPOSE :
Reporting to the Strategic Purchasing Manager and based within the CMRT ( Tunis ) site, the successful applicant will negotiate and maintain all supplier agreements within the locations indirect / service spend category The position will work closely with Group Purchasing in order to develop and maintain group procurement activities with specific responsibility for optimizing indirect and service spend , leading strategic sourcing initiatives and developing strategies for sourcing specific service categories for the Tunis site.
• Creation and administration of Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Proposal (RFP), development of statements of work and service level agreements
• Lead and facilitate supplier selection, analysis of supplier responses and quotes, and contract negotiations.
• Develop strong relationships with internal departments to engage them on a timely basis as appropriate to ensure agreements are consistent with location objectives and standards.
• Assist in supplier performance reviews with internal departments to measure compliance to documented performance levels, identify development areas, perform root cause analysis, and establish corrective action plans for improved performance and delivery, and follow-up actions.
• Develop and execute strategies to minamize costs by identifying and qualifying savings potential for specific indirect spend categories.
• Track Project costs to ensure budgets are not overspent.
• Ensure that existing or potential supply sources are evaluated, to meet short and long term requirements
• Be Responsible for specific goods and services
• Ensure adherence to and support the continuing development of the Procurement Best Practice
• Identify key areas of financial risk and supply vulnerability and develop action plans by which they will be minimised.
• Implement purchasing strategy, in line with the locations cost savings plan
Minimum of 3 years leadership experience in sourcing, negotiating, market analysis, and contract development in an industrial or services environment.
• Proficient in sourcing facilities related goods and services, utilities, maintenance services, general goods and services, and other indirect categories.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Highly proficient in MS office applications
• Ability to perform in a fast paced and goal oriented environment
• Skilled in financial analysis and developing cost benefit models
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Screen the market for new potential goods, services and suppliers
• Undertake tenders after selecting the adapted procurement method
• Design and implement procurement processes aiming at delivering savings and value improvement
• Proficient in English and French
Please send your application to the following address: Recrutementtn@cmr-group.com