Industrial Engineering Manager (NPI)
CMR GROUP Specialist in instrumentation, control systems, and automation for the industrial, energy, nuclear, marine, and offshore sectors. Headquartered in Marseille, France, the CMR Group boasts more than 1000 employees and a global presence through its subsidiaries in Tunisia, the United Kingdom, Singapore, the USA, China, India, and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured with rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
Among our clients are major industrial engine and rotating machinery manufacturers, as well as equipment owners. We also offer solutions for the renewable energy sector, particularly from hydropower plants.
As part of strengthening our teams, the company's growth, and digitalization, we are hiring for our Tunisian subsidiary: Industrial Engineering Manager (NPI).
• Responsible for estimating the costs of new products (raw materials and labor).
• Responsible for planning new projects, risk management, and on-time delivery of prototypes with zero defects.
• Manage the prototype area with weekly/monthly indicators.
• Contribute to the development of specifications for equipment, products, or substitute materials.
• Proactively propose solutions to improve project profitability and quality.
• Provide feedback on projects to drafters and project managers.
• Prepare manufacturing work and execute production orders (process documents, routines, test documents, drawings, specific tools, standard tools, production line plans, technical procedures, etc.).
• Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operational issues and improve product quality.
• Prepare reports and records on department activities for management.
• Evaluate current procedures and practices to achieve department objectives and develop and implement improved procedures and practices.
• Define investment needs in new projects and establish associated files.
• Manage and supervise the department.
• Develop, train, and manage department personnel.
Highly available, dynamic, rigorous, and organized.
Mastery of project management and manufacturing processes in the company's sector.
Planning management and tracking.
Proficiency in English.
Required experience level: 5 years.
Degree in Industrial Engineering (and/or Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, etc.).
Proven experience in management, leadership, problem-solving, ideally in the field of electrical wiring manufacturing.
Attention to detail and the ability to analyze data for informed decision-making.
What we offer:
A salary based on your profile.
A dynamic organization where personal contribution and development are central.
Management of your own success and the necessary support for your development.
A role with significant responsibilities, where no two days are the same.
A pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues.