Industrial management controller (M/F)
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATE ACCESS TO THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
A specialist for more than 60 years in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, marine, defense and rail, the CMR Group, whose head office is located in Marseille, has more than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea).
Our products, from smart sensors to wiring harnesses and supervision systems, meet the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, our customers include the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers for ships, trains and even builders of nuclear, solar or hydraulic power plants. Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their system or energy source.
We are looking for a Management Controller (M/F).
The position is to be filled at the head office, in Marseille, as soon as possible.
Position and missions:
Reporting to the Head of Management Control, you will be in charge of organizing and controlling the economic management (definition of objectives, activity indicator, performance measurement, etc.) of the scope of activity under your responsibility.
You will also be in charge of optimizing financial profitability according to strategic choices decided by the governing bodies and regulations (commercial, tax and financial).
Main activities :
• Monitor the management of stocks and work in progress;
• Update and monitor the cost prices of finished products (regular update of component prices and BOM);
• Define and monitor INTERCO sales prices for all subsidiaries;
• Design and monitor performance indicators;
• Manage management indicators;
• Create reports or queries to make the reporting of financial data for the activity more reliable;
• Participate in your cross-functional tasks of the management department;
• Monitor the evolution of the financial results of the activity;
• Track timesheets related to projects;
• Identify the risks related to the activity and determine corrective measures;
• Propose solutions for optimizing the profitability of the activity.
Skills and knowledges :
• Inventory management ;
• Control of the stock valuation calculation and in particular the calculation of the weighted average cost;
• Good knowledge of general accounting;
• Cost accounting ;
• Analysis of financial risks;
• Financial management ;
• Professional English ;
• Advanced level Excel with skills in SQL and macro queries;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
Required profile :
Higher education BAC +4/5 in Finance - Management Control, you justify a minimum of 2 years experience in the same type of function.
You ideally have experience in inventory management in an industrial field.
Remuneration to be defined according to the profile.
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org